Friday, August 16, 2019

This Week...


We have been studying the fruits of the spirit! The girls have enjoyed coloring the words that correspond with the scripture. Also, we have an art wall in the school room, and I'm fairly certain it will be filled up by the end of the year.


We had crazy heat index earlier this week that spiked over 110 outside!! That's craziness. Anyway, I promptly stayed inside and pretended it was fall by making a warm vanilla latte. It's just how I roll.


Of course, we had to venture outside eventually, so we loaded up on snow cones. The girls had rainbow snow cones, Josh had Tiger's Blood and I had a Banana Snow Cone. Yum. What is your favorite flavor?

2 comments:

  1. Look at those precious students!
    And I shall join you in a hot cup of vanilla or even pumpkin spice latte while we shut out that nasty summer heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hibernating from the heat too! So ready for fall. I will join you for a vanilla (or pumpkin) latte while we hide from the summer heat. Enjoy all that art! That wall be filled up in no time! : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!