Friday, December 22, 2017

Our Christmas Home 2017


I can't believe it's almost here! No matter how much I try to keep it from sneaking up, it always does. I just wish the days could last just a little longer during this season. I love the colors, the music, the movies, the decorations. I took a TON of pictures this year. Looking back on years gone by just makes me oh so happy.


I bought this felt stuffed nativity this year. I had gift card money to Amazon, and I was trying to think of something that I really wanted to add to my decor this year. Then, I saw a similar nativity and thought it was the perfect way to add a tangible reminder of reason for this season! The kids LOVE to play with it, and it has quickly become one of my favorite pieces in the room.


This is my little reading corner. I set out the crown as a decor piece...it's actually a scentsy wrap warmer. But, I think it's pretty all on it's own!


This is my entry table. I love how our lights twinkle through the clear set. The sign over our door is a simple reminder to us as we come and go. I hope it encourages those who visit us, as well.


Sweet little "mistletoes".


I have my scentsy burner on all day long. We have been burning "Christmas Cottage". I love it! I also love those tiny trees in the window. :)


This is our dining table set up for our immediate family dinner. It was a lovely night, and I'll have to share more, soon. But, for now, I'm ready to catch up on a few blogs, read, and watch tv with my hubster. Happy almost Christmas!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. There are sooo many things I love in this post!!! I love the little nativity. My mom always had one that we could play with as well. :) Your little reading corner looks so cozy. And those Disney plates are ADORABLE! Oh, and your kitchen looks like one straight off of Pinterest! Love the little trees in the window. I hope your cute family has a wonderful holiday. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Christmas home, Heather.
    Simply love!!!!
    Enjoy these beautiful days!
    I know you will with those sweet babies!
    What fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dĂ©cor is so lovely, Heather! Everything is so festive! I love the trees in your kitchen window! Beautiful! Merry Christmas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that felt Nativity! I'm going to look on Amazon!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!