Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 11




The Weather::
A bit chilly, but the sun is shining brightly!


Right now I am::
Catching up with blogging, and listening to Evie scream while she runs back & forth in the kitchen. ;)

Thinking::
About oh so many things. A lot of heartache for many people I know, and sometimes it's over whelming. Remembering to pray about everything, and cast my cares at the feet of Jesus. Thankful that he carries the burdens for us.

Looking forward to::
Cleaning up the house, and finding a new routine. I'm feeling more like myself, and I'm ready for spring cleaning!!! Josh started working on our pantry makeover yesterday, and he plans to finish it this week. To say I'm excited would be a huge understatement!!!

On my reading pile::
My Utmost for His Highest & two devotionals by Beth Moore

On my tv::
Downtown Abby Season 4

Things that make me happy::
Time with my little family. Clean house. Dark Chocolate & Iced Coffee. Going on a date night with my husband. ;)

On the menu for this week::
Taco Bake
Chicken, Green Beans & Potato Casserole
Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Slaw
BBQ Meatballs & Mashed Potatoes
Breakfast For Dinner

On my to do list::
Put Away Laundry
Deep clean bathrooms
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating::
I just finished printing new photos off so I can catch up with Project Life. Also, want to finish Evie's baby book, so that I can start on Ella's.

Looking around the house::
Evie is "Sweeping" the floor, Ella is stirring, the kitchen is a total mess. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love having breakfast for dinner :) I hope you have a great week and can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2016/02/happy-homemaker-monday-2116.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a great week planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hyacinth photo is breathtaking, my friend! Have you ever considered photography? Have a beautiful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo Heather - I need to get some fresh flowers today! ;)

    So happy you're feeling more like your old self. I hear you about Spring cleaning - I'm getting into that mode over here too. So hopeful true Spring is right around the corner!!

    Blessings on a beautiful week with your sweet Girls. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy menu! That taco bake sounds delish. Also, another Downton Abbey shout-out! :)

    Happy weekend, Heather.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!