Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Elleanor's Newborn Photos





I had planned to take Ella's newborn photos myself, as I had with Evie. It's a huge cost saver for us, plus I enjoy the challenge Although, I am not by any means a newborn photographer. It took me HOURS of working to get the shots that I wanted. I ended up taking three rounds of photos on three seperate days.

The first photo, I had found a similiar style on pinterest. I found the green wrap on Etsy, and a coordinating headband on Etsy as well. The second photo was taken on a whim...I had originally purchased the rose garlands for a different pose altogether. But, when I saw that she was looking around, I snapped the picture. It turned out to be one of my favorites!

Needless to say, I'm happy with how they turned out. And I'm still pinching myself that I'm a mother of two. ;)

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! I love how feminine the colors are without being overly pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather you did a beautiful job!! These photos are gorgeous and the one where she's looking around is SO precious. Thanks for sharing. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, these - and your little bundle of joy, are beautiful, Heather. So sweet! Congrats on your new arrival. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so beautiful! I love the dark hair :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!