Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Goals



I've always been a Type A+ person. Goals are my "thing" and while they may change regularly, there is something satisfying about setting them. However, I'd also have to admit that adding littles to the picture has kept me from setting goals. I think part of it is that I have felt like I'm living in a bit of a hazy fog (interrupted sleep does that, ha!). On the other hand, I also realize that I still need to be bettering myself two littles under two or not! Back to goal setting I go!

Here are a few things I'd like to work on this month:

Faith: I'd like to start reading through my devotions every day, and journaling what the Lord is teaching me. It's very theraputic. I've slacked the last couple of weeks. 

Health: This is important because I have really aged over the last year. It was just a rough year, rough pregnancy, and rough post-partum. I haven't been taking care of myself as I should be, so I want to make this a number one priority. This includes eating healthier food choices, exercising regularly, drinking more water, and taking a few hours each week to pamper myself. A facial goes a long way!

Marriage: I'd really like to carve a few hours each week for just the two of us. We are lucky to have mom's who offer to watch the girls regularly. Also, there is always the good 'ol put the kids to bed date night. ;-)

Project Life: I'd like to catch up on 2015, so that I can start working on 2016. I'd also like to look up some new journaling ideas. I lack creativity with this project! It's such a fun way to recap the years!

Reading: My goal is to read at least two book each month.

Home: So, we are praying about where our next house should be. Finding the right neighborhood, putting our house on the market and all that will take a LOT of time. I want every step to be within God's will. It's scary, but exciting. 

Linking up with the Monthly Goals Link Up


4 comments:

  1. Good luck on selling your home and looking for a new one. It's such a fun process...but can also be so time consuming and stressful. I hope it goes smoothly for you!

    Thanks for linking your goals up at With Grit & Grace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to add Project Life to my goals- I really want to work on that monthly- great way to separate your goals. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of goals, Heather. Good luck with all of these. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!