Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Home Tour

Today, I wanted to share our home decked out in Christmas decor! I realize almost all my posts revolve around the season, but it's truly my favorite time of the year. Also, I  L O V E grabbing a big cup of coffee, and taking online tours. It inspires me to try new things each year in my own home...


I just bought this tree off an online yard sale. The tree that we've had for 6+ years was falling apart, and the lights no longer worked on it. I found this blue spruce for $40 on an online yard sale. It fits perfectly in the corner that we've always used, so it was a blessing indeed.


I found the names of Jesus garland at Hobby Lobby last year. I love it it's simple statement.


Every year my mother in law gifts us girls with Christmas decor that we pick out. The table runner was from last year, and it' my favorite. It's a gold twine look with holly berries. I added the tress to the center and left it at that. I love the combo of gild & rustic for our home!


Oliver the Elf stopped by Monday night! So far, he has left behind Christmas jammies, and Christmas books for Evie to read. I love the idea of incorporating fun traditions into our daily routine, but didn't want to pay the $30 pricetag. I finally found one for $6 on Ebay.



I love our little home at Christmas time. Can you tell a toddler lives here (note the garland was moved around...I started to fix it, but hey, it's what our house really looks like). Messes, imperfections, and all... It's my happy place. Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

  1. Heather! It is all so lovely!
    Your tree is beautiful...I love the garland.
    It makes me want to curl up with a cup of coffee and visit. : )
    Enjoy! Only one more week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cozy - the perfect combo for a perfect Christmas.
    I love that garland! I bought wrapping paper just like it on clearance at Hobby Lobby a few days after Christmas and all year I looked forward to using it.
    The cranberry tress are beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tree. I love the garland and I like that your elf brings gifts, especially books. Merry Christmas! I came over from the Nester's Tour of homes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely post! I love Christmas decorations and yours looks so festive and lovely. :) Thanks for sharing, Heather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks so beautiful an inviting!! What a great buy on that tree - it's SO pretty and I LOVE that garland!! Simplicity is elegance in my opinion. Love that runner and your trees too. You have lovely taste sweet Gal.
    Blessings for a very Merry Christmas and blessed and joyous New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather! Hope you are well! Just wanted to let you know that you won my baby blanket giveaway! You can email me at {laura.aspoonfulofjoy@gmail.com} with your contact info whenever you get the chance! Blessed 2016 to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!