Thursday, April 30, 2015

Six Years








It's been six years since we've said our vows. Six year of a lot of marriage in a short amount of time. Sometimes, I think we've been together much longer. Other times, I still think of myself as a brand new bride. Funny how that it is.

I married a man who knows what he wants out of life. He's very determined. We are both stubborn, and independent. He hates mushrooms. I could eat them raw. He likes a clean house. I like an organized house. He loves extreme adventure, and  I am much more cautious. He's a soft rock, and acoustic kind of guy. Give me my country and rock 'n roll, and I'm a happy girl. It's fun to see how God orchestrates the differences, and blends us into a well oiled team. 

4 comments:

  1. A very happy anniversary to an adorable couple (family)! They who pray together stay together... May you enjoy 100 more even nicer than this celebration!

    Hugs,
    Kelley~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Y'all look like such a sweet couple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! Happy Anniversary! I feel the same way - like a newlywed and like an old pro at the same time. ;) Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day together.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!