Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Lovely Things



Books: I just finished another book by Colleen Coble (review on Mrs. Southern Bride). That means I've read three books by her this year. I'm not joking when I say she's become a favorite!
Food: Talenti's Double Dark Chocolate Gelato. I mean...HELLO. Dark chocolate!
Music: Tim McGraw's old stuff. I bought a couple of his cd's and have been listening to them on repeat. I love country music.
Learning: To have more faith in myself.
Hoping: To find some new curtains for the living room, and finish our livig room makeover!

What's been on your radar lately?? <3

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Tim McGraw's older stuff? One of my all-time favorites is "Where the Green Grass Grows."
    That gelato sounds delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Tim McGraw... and chocolate anything! That gelato sounds GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A friend gave us a container of Double Dark and it's in our freezer right now but we haven't tried it out yet. Maybe I should go get a spoon.... :)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!