Friday, April 24, 2015

Precious Time



I think the most important lesson that I have learned (well...continually learning) is that time is precious. Something to be protected, and coveted. So many days, I choose things that are not worth my time. Things that take away from what matters most: my faith, and my family.

I'm trying to focus on things that are more important. It's just not always easy. I constantly feel pressured, and pulled by silly things.

Today, I held Evie just a bit longer than usual. I cuddled her without scrolling my phone. I played on the couch. Time well invested.


1 comment:

  1. This is a constant struggle for me, too! There ARE entirely too many silly things grabbing for our attention! :P

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!