Thursday, May 27, 2021

Family Vacation



















 

We spent a week at the beach in Florida with my parents and brother! We shopped, collected shells, went to the zoo, drank tons of coffee, devoured sea food and savored every single sunset. 

The girls tried skim boarding, swam, splashed in the ocean, saw sting ray, collected dozens of shells and made a couple of sand castles. I have never seen two kids so happy and content!

It was a wonderful vacation, and I was NOT ready to come home. Take me back! ;)

Rather than fly out, we decided to make a road trip out of it. My favorite stop was a town on the coast in Mississippi where we found the cutest little Lighthouse right off the interstate. It look like it belonged in a children's novel!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a wonderful trip! Memories you'll treasure forever. And it looks like it was very beautiful. Blessings on the rest of your week. Loved the pics! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these pictures are beautiful! Florida is a perfect vacation spot! Hope you’ve been able to adjust to post-vacation summertime. It’s hard to come home sometimes!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!