Monday, July 12, 2021

Summer


Even though we have been doing “all the things” this summer, I decided last week to start summer school. Just a few pages in their phonics workbooks along with read aloud time. 😁 We’ve also been participating in a 100 books a month challenge together. The girls love coloring in each book that is finished on their charts. 📚


I’ve been on a blackberry kick lately. I found a delicious protein muffin recipe that I added lack berries to and they turned out pretty yummy. Super moist and not too sweet. 

Our garden is coming along and I have to say the Sunflowers have been my favorite. I planted them from seed and it has been exciting to watch them grow. The girls have gotten a kick out of them, too! 


 The other day we were sitting on the back porch and Evie was just chatting away. She has grown up so much this summer. 💙 I snapped this picture to remember to slow down and cherish these moments.

I have a handful of book reads to share soon! Happy Monday! 🥰

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!
    Feel free to send over a muffin...or 2. Lol 😉 I can't believe how grown up your girls are getting. Time needs to just stop it and slow down now! I'm so glad you're treasuring the moments though. Blessing to you all. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog post was enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing. To have fun in life, you can easily create funny Instagram direct messages with friends and celebrities. With this latest article about how to fake an instagram dm, you can create a Fake Instagram Direct Message and Direct Instagram Message. Created according to the latest Instagram chat template, all generated fake DM look genuine.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!