Sunday, October 4, 2020

These Days

 





We've been going on nature trails and hikes pretty much every weekend for the last two months. It feels good to be outside and exploring. I think this may be one of the best things to come from having "less" on the calendar. We spend even more time together as a family...and that says a lot coming from a homeschool family. 

Whenever we are out in nature, I see my kids personalities shine through. Evie is fearless, confident and mischievous. She's constantly picking up rocks, leaves and sticks. We call her our very own "Huckleberry-etta Finn". Ha! And Ella, loves to trudge ahead and push boundaries by running around the bend or the next corner. However, she does NOT like heights. She's our little Miss Independent.

We haven't had a family photo in a while, so I propped up my phone camera on my coffee up and snapped this while visiting Petite Jean Mountain. Blurry, but I'll take it. Thankful for my family. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am always happy when your posts show up on my feed, Heather.
    Beautiful photo of your beautiful family.
    I know you are enjoying homeschooling your girls.
    This time of year was always my favorite with the young ones!
    Have a cozy evening, my friend.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!