Friday, October 23, 2020

Falls Arrival








Today, thunderstorms moved through our region and the temperatures finally dropped. The colors are almost at peak, so we enjoyed driving around and soaking up fall in all her glory. 🍁

I posted on Instagram about how rough this year has been (for so many of us). I’m learning to unplug regularly and take time to rest my mind and heart. Listening to worship, reading scripture and making time to get outside. It has helped so much. 

How are you taking time to rest? 

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful Fall pics and especially of your l'il cuties. I am doing much as you are. Devotional and prayer time each day. Worship online. Journaling. Reading books. Spending time with my kiddos and my Mom at times. I zoom once a week with my girlfriends and that has been so fun and WONDERFUL for my mental health. Lol Prayers for your continued safety and peace. 🙏 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Now no need buy any subscription try this free text to speech tool and convert your text into speech.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!