Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A Prayer Request

Mr. Fred & Mrs. Betty have been close family friends for over half my life. I was 14 when we moved into our new neighborhood, and a week later, they moved across the street. I’ve always referred to them as my adopted Grandparents. They were at my graduation, my wedding, baby showers, weddings, and so on. And through the years they have modeled faithfulness and genuine friendship.

Mr. Fred suffered from what we understand, a stroke. The prognosis is not looking good, and it’s breaking all our hearts. They have been married for 65 years. Please pray for peace that surpasses all understanding  for Mrs. Betty.

♥️

1 comment:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!