Friday, August 10, 2018

Outside We Go


We've taken the girls on a few hikes this summer, and it has been such a good experience for them. As they get older, I find that we are outside more and more.

Even better, is the fact we've had a mysterious break in the heat! Typically, this time of year, we are boarded up inside due to intense (and dangerous) heat waves. I feel like a kid on Christmas as I've woken up to cool temperature, and rainy days over the last couple of days. I even made a pot of chili to celebrate. Who knows...I may even bake up a loaf of pumpkin bread soon!


Hopefully, we are off to another adventure this weekend. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it the best when a little coolness starts to creep in? YES to chili and pumpkin bread... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you!
    Don't you just love that "fall" feeling???
    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!