Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Our Family 2018


We had our family pictures taken last month, and this was my favorite image. Framing it!

I was comparing it to last year's pictures, and gracious, my girls are so much bigger.

Ella has left behind toddler hood, and Evie is my little lady. This has been such a fun stage with the girls. We have so much fun together! Parenthood just gets more amazing and precious.

Also, can you tell that is one loved daddy? He takes care of his girls so well. 😉

I plan to get back into my blogging groove. I've missed it. Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this photo!!!!
    And I adore your beautiful family!
    I've missed you around here, but I know you are making awesome memories with those sweeties. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!