Monday, April 23, 2018

Things I Want To Remember



Whenever I finish reading a book to the girls Ella always says "Amen!" instead of "The End!".

Evie Grace loves to plan out her outfits. She picks out her shirt, skirt, shoes and socks and then lays them out.

They are the best of friends, and while playing, they will often stop what they are doing and say "I Love You!" to each other.

Ella still calls Evie "Sisters" instead of sister. I will cry when she stops saying that.

They love to peek through our fence to see what the neighbors are up too. Sorry neighbors! ;)

Evie Grace will only wear one of two shoes: Either her ballet slippers or her rain boots.

I love being their momma...

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this. You make me look so much forward to being a mom. :)

    Madison | Breakfast at Madison’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!
    I am soooo glad you are documenting these precious moments.
    You will forget SOME of them.
    Some...you will remember forever.
    Your precious girls remind me so very much of my Madison and Peyton. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!