Friday, April 20, 2018

Five Things Friday




It's Friday! Finally! We've had head colds this week, so I need a slow paced weekend to recuperate. Basically, all the more reasons for extra coffee, finishing up a good book, and watching a few of my favorite shows via good 'ol Netflix.

Here's five things that I've been loving this week:

Drinking: Iced Lavender Latte's from my (newish) favorite coffee shop. It's flowery, light, and a bit on the fruity side. I'm honestly shocked that I like it so much...

Reading: All The Light We Cannot See So, I wanted some great literature to devour over the last few weeks, and this one caught my eye. I can't wait to see the movie when I'm finished!

Watching: We stumbled on a few British shows recently that caught my fancy. Sarah Beeny being one of them. Also, The Great British Gardens. So fun!

Listening: The girls and I have been listening to Chopin throughout the day. I found several play lists via YouTube. It's been the perfect background music for cleaning and doing school together.

Dreaming: Of finishing up scrapbooks. I always seem to get behind in this area! I need to get my act together.

What's on your favorites list this week?
Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. This is the first time I've heard of a iced lavender lattes! It sounds amazing. I'll be on the lookout now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An iced lavender latte?! That sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't drink coffee but I know ALOT of my girlfriends that would try the lavender!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post today, Heather.
    Your days with your girls sound Heavenly!
    Madison would love that latte. : )
    Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that coffee sounds delicious! I will have to look for that. Like you, I'm constantly dreaming of finishing up scrapbooks! I have so many pictures piling up it's overwhelming. I need to take a week off just to catch up and finish it! LOL Hope you are having a great weekend! Also, Chopin as background music sounds heavenly! I love listening to classical music ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry you guys dealt with head colds in late spring. My guys are getting sick right now and I feel a tickle in my throat. Ugh, hoping it doesn't result in anything major. I remember listening to Chopin with my boys when they were younger all the time. Love the classical beauty of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also dreaming of finishing scrapbooking! I am so behind on our kid's pages! Lol

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!