Monday, April 23, 2018

Simple Garlic Butter Shrimp


Originally published 2017

I really love shrimp. And butter.

It just says classic spring meal to me...made even more perfect when served out on the back patio!

Garlic Butter Shrimp

1lb. Shrimp
1/4 cup Butter, cubed
1 Tablespoon crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon steakhouse seasoning (I used Colton's All Purpose)
Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper (to taste)

In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic and mix well. Let simmer for a few minutes to meld flavors.

Next, pour garlic butter over shrimp. Make sure to evenly coat each piece. Then bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350.

Broil for an additional 5-10 minutes. Watch closely.

Serve with a little cracked pepper, seasoning of choice and voila!

So easy. So good!

4 comments:

  1. We love shrimp garlic and we like to pair it with rice or noodles. So simple and easy to throw together and the taste is out of this world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butter and shrimp too... add in garlic and it is def a hit around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great..I was just eyeballing the frozen wild shrimp at Costco last week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your opening line is so me! Give me all the shrimp and butter!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!