Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Ella Bug



Somebody has been a busy little bee this last month:

  • She had her first taste of food. I think the photo says it all!
  • She has started standing up while holding onto something.
  • She loves playing with daddy's beard.
  • She kind half rolls over, it's cute. ;)
  • She really, really loves to be sitting up so she can see what's going on.
  • She tries really hard to talk. She has a lot of facial expression to match her words, so it comes off very serious. Cracks us up!
We are having so much fun with you, Ella bug!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh what a Pumpkin!! That face she's making is hilarious!! She seems less than impressed with solid food it seems. Lol! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how sweet is she?!?!?
    Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!