Friday, June 10, 2016

And Just Like That She's Two


Our baby girl turned two! I can't believe it. She has changed so much over the last month, I keep pinching myself. I mean, she should still be swaddled up in my arms, right? Instead, she's a hyper toddler with a growing vocabulary, and in full blown potty training mode.


We had a wonderful celebration with our parents, and siblings. Her gif this year, was a little playhouse with a pink roof. I'll share some pictures, soon. Happiest of birthday's to my darling girl. You are so, so loved. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a little sweetie! Happy belated birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bday to sweet little Evie! Such precious photos. ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!