Monday, February 1, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday

 


I'm linking up with Happy Homemaker hosted by Diary of a Stay at Home Mom, today!


The Weather
It has been very cold and windy! 

Right now I am...

Thinking about tidying up after dinner then curling up with a good book. :)

Thinking... 

All about homeschooling. We are finally back into the swing of things with a few new books and rhythms to add to our day. I love watching the girls learn and grow up together. It's the sweetest.

On my TV...
Still watching Everybody Loves Raymond. Occasionally, we catch an old Walker Texas Ranger. I LOVED that show as a teenager. I remember my grandma watching it, too.

What I'm Reading... 
The Dearly Beloved. It is a very unique style of writing so far. Enjoying it!

On the menu for this week...

Taco Soup
Butter Chicken & Rice
Chicken Enchiladas
Breakfast Sandwiches
Take Out 

On my to do list...
I've been sorting and pricing items for a local consignment sale. I do this every year and always get a nice check back.

One of my simple pleasures...
Reading and drinking a hot cocoa float! Have you had one? Oh they are DEVINE.

Happy February first, friends!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about this hot cocoa float!
    Love your mug too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy week to you dear Friend!
    And I'm with Billie Jo -I need to know all about cocoa float business, Lol It's sounds wonderful! I hope you have a cozy week ahead. xo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!