Monday, January 11, 2021

Thankful For Home



 

I’ve been thinking about home and all that it encompasses. What I hope it is to my family...even during such strange times that we are living.  

I’m thankful the Lord has provided a roof over our head. A place to rest, recharge and renew.

I’m thankful for the freedom to decorate, purge and rearrange to my hearts content. 

I’m thankful for the freedom to read Gods word and share that with my children. A freedom that could quickly be taken from us. 

I’m thankful for portraits, inherited items and gifts that remind me of loved ones.

💙💙💙

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful thoughts and images, Heather.
    With everything swirling around outside, I find great comfort in the things I can control. My home and my family. Enjoy your day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!