Monday, January 4, 2021

My Words


 

My Christmas tree is still up. It's true! While most of the decor is slowly being packed away, I haven't been ready to tuck away the lights. I will get there...just not today. ;)

We had a much quieter, less rushed Christmas (like most). It was different and good. I am just thankful that we made it through 2020 with our heath and family. Yet, 2020 also ushered change on many different levels. I feel like I changed a lot...Keeping a closer circle of friends, putting my head down and tending to my home has been good. So good. I tend to keep it that way.

There were a few years that I picked a "word" for the year, but this year, I wanted to challenge myself in a more narrowed approach. Rather than pick a word, keep better control of my words. Better control of how I respond to others. To season my words with wisdom and grace. How I speak to my husband, my children, my friends. I'm clinging to Proverbs 18:21: The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Praying you all had a wonderful Christmas season...and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!