Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Our Home


Well, we are moved into our new home and we are finally settled! A little back story...we listed our home back in March, right before our state went into quarantine. Having our home on the market during that time was WEIRD and we certainly didn't plan for that. Precautions were taken, and we ended up selling about two months after we listed.


We literally looked at over a dozen homes in three different towns. We made five different offers and the Lord kept closing doors. Ultimately, we decided on a new build. A modern craftsman much closer to where Josh works. We live on a ridge with views and are just minutes from one of our favorite lakes. It is an absolute dream and we feel so blessed to live here!! It was definitely a "God" thing to have landed where we did!


We've had fun decorating, organizing and making it feel like "us". We enjoyed picking out a new dining table and chandelier!


Hope you enjoyed a peek into our home. I am ready to return to blogging. I have missed it so much. Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heather - it's beautiful!! Congratulations! 🎉 It must feel so wonderful to be settled. God is so good. 🙏 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather! You new home is stunning!!!!! I can see all the beauty and love you poured into each space, and know how happy and blessed you are!!! Congratulations, my friend. I look forward to many more posts from your beautiful new space. Decorating for fall!!! And Christmas!!!! EEK!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!