Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Happy Things


This post is going to be pretty random. Starting with my current craving...Iced Lattes with One shot of French Vanilla Swirl from Dunkin Donuts. How many cups of coffee is too much? Just curious. ;)


We live in a new construction area and there are views for miles within our neighborhood. This view will change as homes are built, but for now we are loving it!


I go through weird phases with my breakfasts. Right now, I'm loving Old fashioned oats with maple syrup and blueberries. It's delicious!


I love going to the lake even if it's just to sit and soak up the views. So relaxing. I took the girls the other morning and it was so nice to do something relatively 'normal' again.


The other night, Josh grilled steaks and I made a new salad recipe. It was a lemon vinaigrette with chickpeas, tomatoes and mozzarella cheese. It was such a nice break from cooking over the stove top! I think we need to make grilling a weekly habit.

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, you just made me really hungry! I've been obsessed with DD frozen green matcha tea. soooo good.
    Remember when a day at the lake was just a day at the lake.. now, It's a big deal. I'm grateful for these new eyes and appreciation for those normal days.
    Happy August!!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!