Monday, July 25, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 21



The weather...
Sunny, and a bit too warm. 

Right now I am...

Listening to Family Life via PodCast.


Thinking... 

About creating a play room for the girls! I need some storage solutions for toys. ;)

On my TV...

Everybody Loves Raymond
Flash
Chuck
the Dick Van Dyke Show

What I'm Reading... 

I just finished What Alice Forgot. It was good!

On the menu for this week...

Chicken Pepper & Green Bean Crock Pot Dish
Loaded Black Bean Nachos
Breakfast for Dinner
Chicken & Rice

On my to do list...

Speed clean
Fold Laundry
Make beds, tidy bedrooms, etc.
Clean Kitchen

Link
ing Up with Diary of A Stay at Home Mom!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Your To Do List resembles mine. : )
    And storage...
    I have always used clear Rubbermaid containers with white lids.
    Not the huge ones...more the flatter ones.
    Anyway, I love them because they can be stacked for easy clean up, and the kids can see what is inside.
    Would you believe I still have and use the very first one I ever bought?
    Madison...now 19...used to sit in it with all her toys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A bit too hot" 'is a nice way to describe my weather too. Tell me about this chicken pepper and green bean dish, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be thinking of creating a play room :) Visible storage is a great idea. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!