Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Thankful List

Last night was delicoius: crisp, cool, overcast, and you could just feel fall sneaking into summer's end. I love that. I wish I could bottle up that zesty feeling and keep it in my heart forever. I always feel relief as summer ends. I'm also feeling very, very thankful for so many things...


  • God's provision last month (He always knows just what we need WHEN we need it). 
  • Reading a passage of scripture that fit my "current state" of life.
  • Warm mocha latte's with a single pump of Raspberry. Delicious! 
  • Watching Evie explore and learn new things.
  • Long walks.
  • Trying new recipes that hint at the change of seasons.
  • Finding good deals on children's clothing...espeically when it's a favorite brand. ;)
God is good. 

3 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post to greet me this morning!
    And I too am giddy about the coming of fall. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for simple blessings. They're part of life's greatest joys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice list! It's so good to reflect and think about the good things.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!