Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Snapshots & Changes




The last few weeks have been a bit stressful. We listed our house on the market and were officially under contract as of two weeks ago. We began house hunting right away and after four rejected offers we ended up getting a contract on our NEW dream home! Deep cleaning and prepping for the move are officially underway. I’m excited, scared, nervous stressed and deeply excited!

Anyway, the reason for my absence has just been for coping purposes. I am so ready for routine and normalcy. 😉

Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Heather!
    Wowzers!! Super exciting times ahead! Well sending a huge hug and prayers for all to go smoothly. You'll have to share an update once you're feeling settled. 😊 🙏 ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cingratulations.. that is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK!
    This is exciting!!!
    So happy for you, and can't wait to follow along.
    Missed you. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!