Monday, August 7, 2017

Coffee and A Saturday Night Drive


Last weekend, my kids spent time with grandparents, so Josh and I could have a much needed date night. Except we were SO tired. We decided to pick up coffee and go for a drive.We stopped at a little coffee shop and I ordered an Almond Joy Frozen Coffee. It was delicious! I love dessert coffee every once in a while.



We drove around the countryside for a while, and then headed to the lake! Surprisingly, the lake was fairly empty, so we walked around for a while. It was nice for a chance to talk and dream about the future.


The sunset was breathtaking. This was taken out of a moving vehicle, so yes, grainy! But, I had to take it anyway. Memories. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yes.
    Yes.
    Mom and Dad need time every so often to reconnect.
    I am guilty of not doing it enough!
    Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Some nights you just have to get in the car and drive! I totally understand the feeling of wanting to go "out" but being so tired you have no energy to do so. Sometimes all you need is a frozen coffee and a beautiful sunset! Looks like a it was just what you needed ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the cause of driving phobia is not clear. Even if now you feel completely secure while driving, later you may develop heightened fright related to being in a car.calgary car transport

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks to my father who shared with me about this weblog, this webpage is truly amazing. aol.com mail login sign

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!