Thursday, December 22, 2016

Our Christmas Home 2016

This year, it took me two weeks to decorate the tree. Mainly because we are still unpacking. Ha! And as you can see, little hands helped re-decorate it. ;) My favorite addition were the gold glittered phrases on the tree. A crown and "Lord of All" with red berry sticks served as our topper! I love it.



I found that set of matching stockings at my neighbors yard sale. That matched my pillows perfectly. And I think they make our entertainment stand look festive!





My mom decorated a Minnie mouse tree for the girls. We left it in the dining room, and I might just love it more than they do. ;)


Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Heather,
    Such a beautiful tree!!!!!
    And I adore your Minnie tree!
    May yoy all have a blessed Christmas in your new home. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!