Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Just A Little Post


We've been a busy little family. Between chasing a toddler, and entertaining a rather independent four month old, our days are very, very full. And we are very, very tired. Imagine that. He he. ;)

Evie has learned to climb. As in Curious George style climbing. Ahem.
Ella has started chatting, giggling, and sitting up in her bumbo.
Daddy is very busy with work.
And I'm just over here like...pass the coffee, please.

How are you all, blogging friends? Hoping to catch up on all your posts today. Happy Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Boy, can I relate! ;) Blogging has definitely had to take the backseat for a while for me too!
    By the way we LOVE "Tea for Ruby"!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!