Monday, August 29, 2016

Weekend Wrap Up || squared edition


We kicked the weekend off with a couples get together on Friday night. We all have young kids, and it's usually spent chasing said kids around, but it's tons of fun none the less. Also, look how big my girls are now!! Ella thinks she totally a toddler now, and Evie of course thinks she's a grown up. Haha! Don't let those innocent faces fool you, they are a MESS. But, I sure do love them. ;)


On Saturday morning, we ate breakfast and headed out for coffee, yard sales, and to visit with Josh's family. The first sale I stopped at had girls just older than mine, so I ended up walking away with pretty much an entire fall wardrobe for $20 for BOTH girls. That included a coat for Ella that still had tags on it it, hoodies, sweaters, dresses, holiday outfits, leggings, and cute fall-ish themed shirts. All in nearly new condition. I was ridiculously happy.



On Sundy, we spent the afternoon outside. Ella discovered grass for the girst time! Evie played in the water the entire time. We also did a quick craft, and then watched tv before the girls had to go to bed. I was a really nice weekend. Now, I'm ready for Monday, and the rest of the week! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a perfectly perfect weekend, Heather.
    Your girls are adorable.
    They remind me so much of my Madison and Peyton all those years ago!
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!