Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Favorite Dinners: Ultimate Black Bean Nachos


A few weeks ago, I was talking with someone and they asked me what some of my "go to" dinners were. When one of my responses was Black Bean Nachos, they gave me a funny look. "Black Beans?

Yep!!! We make these at least once a week, sometimes even twice a week. They are super yummy, can be customized to your tastebuds, and seriously, it is SO easy to make. Here's my recipe:

Ultimate Black Bean Nachos

2 Cans Black Beans (drained)
1 Can Rotel 
1 Packet Taco Seasoning
Tortilla Chips

Bring first three ingredients to a low boil, then simmer for 5-10 minutes. Immediately serve on a bed of tortilla chips, then top with your favorite items. We love cheese, salsa, cilantro, sour cream, and guacamole! 

10 comments:

  1. This looks delicious and so simple to make! Will be trying this in the future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at nachos :) I am always looking for different takes on homemade nachos, and this looks delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice, quick delicious meal! Enjoy your day :-)

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious! Going to save and try these! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this sounds yummy! Will definitely be adding this to my menu soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 4 year old son is obsessed with beans, LOL. I am definitely making these for him tonight since I already have everything in the house. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove nachos! They have to be one of my fave night time snacks...nothing better when catching up on my shows! The black beans are a nice touch, I think it would add a great texture, and depth of flavor! Can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a perfect quick and easy snack. My husband and I make nachos when we get a late night craving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh that looks delicious and right up my alley! I love mexican, especially nachos and I make them all the time!

    La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!