Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Random Musings


Yesterday was perfect. I had a whole day to myself to cean, and re-organize my house. It may seem silly, but honestly ya'll, when I feel myself depleated both physically, and emotionally, a good old-fashioned house cleaning does the trick.

I cleaned the girls rooms. I went through their clothes, and all our baby items. I caught up on laundry. I made lunches for my husband for the rest of the week. I cleaned our bedroom, and scrubbed the kitchen. I straightened up the bathrooms, and put away toys.

I feel like a new person when my house gets a deep cleaning.

I'm nerdy like that.

Also, I am *so* ready for the upcoming weekend. Josh is taking a three day weekend, so we plan to enjoy a little staycation, and hopefully, catch up on some sleep! I'm also excited to start decorating for fall. Maybe we will bake a pumkin treat, and watch some movies. My favorite movie to kick off fall is You've Got Mail. I also love the Charlie Brown movies of course!

Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I was thinking "You've Got Mail" when you mentioned movies! Gotta see that soon.
    I feel much better when my house is clean, too. Getting started is what holds me back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same way after I do a good clean or organization. It's funny because I was pretty unorganized and messy before I bought my own house lol. Now I'm super into cleaning and organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a good house cleaning!!!!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    It sounds perfect. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Heather! I'm with you and how cleaning makes me feel "lighter" and more energized.

    And such a Gal after my own heart with thinking Fall baking and movies already! Love it!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!