Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 22



The weather...
Pouring rain! I am so thankful for the cooler temps. It's in the 70's. Perfect weather for me. I took Evie outside over the weekend to jump in puddles, and play with her froggie umbrella. She had a blast!

Right now I am...

Drinking Ginger Water, and blogging. 

Thinking... 

About things I need to do around the house. Potty training. Etc. ;)

On my TV...

The Flash

What I'm Reading... 

So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

On the menu for this week...

Crock Pot Taco Soup

Chicken & Green Beans
Chicken Cheddar & Broccoli Rice
Breakfast for Dinner

On my to do list...

Pick Up Living Room

Fold Laundry
Wipe Down Countertops

Link
ing Up with Diary of A Stay at Home Mom!

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet photo! Happy to hear it's finally cooled down for you. ;) Hope you have a wonderful week ahead Sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loves The Flash! Love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Flash! My teenager got me hooked and now it is one of my favorite shows, I'm impatiently waiting for the new season to start. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious photo!
    Always enjoy visiting with you.
    Have a cozy day! : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!