Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Taco Tuesday: Crockpot Taco Meat


I posted that I had made Crockpot Tacos the other night on Instagram, and several folks asked for the recipe. So, here it is! It is super duper easy...I'm not even sure you could call it a "real" recipe, haha!

3/4 Cup of Chunky Salsa
1/4 Cup Restaurant Style Salsa
1 Packet Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
8-10 Frozen Chicken Tenderloins

Place chicken in crockpot, then add salsa & seasonings. Let it cook for 6 hours on low. An hour before serving, you should be able to shred the meat using a large spatula. We topped ours with Verde sauce, and sour cream. Serves 6.

4 comments:

  1. I actually made something almost exactly like this dinner last night. It is a staple in our house. Great when we don't have a lot of time.

    April | http://thebluehydrangeas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make something similar with chicken breasts and salsa...I never thought to add taco seasoning which will probably make so much tastier!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything in the crockpot. I will definitely have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We make almost the same exact chicken tacos in the crock pot. It is SUPER easy for weeknight dinners!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!