Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Touches of Spring


I've been adding a few touches of spring here & there around the house. My favorite addition is a pretty white hobnail vase that I found at a loca thrift store for $3. I found some hydrangias at Kroger that seemed to fit the vase perfectly. I don't buy fresh flowers very often, but it's fun every once in a while!! :)


I added some Easter books to our basket by our couch. I like to keep themed books out around the house as Evie enjoys playing with them. Lends to the festive mood!


I love scentsy, and buy new scents each season. I was introduced to Bamboo Yuzu last year, and it was my favorite! It smells like spring to me! Very fresh, and makes our home feel more cozy.

So, there's a little glimpse at our home during spring. Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. I love your new vase and of course the flowers are just perfect! Oh how I miss having board books scattered around, although I have kept several I just can't part with. I'm going to have to check out that Scentsy scent, I'm in need of some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous, Heather. Looks like there's some lovely "touches of spring" around your house. Always a fun way to decorate. Happy spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful Spring touches my Friend!! Those flowers are so lovely. Wishing you and your sweet family and very happy & blessed Easter weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!