Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 14



The weather...
It's a bit cloudy today. Rain is moving in soon, and it's supposed to stay for a while. Better pull out the rain jackets! Then again...I don't have one. Ha!

Right now I am...
Drinking coffee, listening to Evie chatter.

Thinking...
That life doesn't always pan out like you hope. And it's ok. God's plans are always better. 

On my TV...
I haven't watched any of my shows lately. Maybe with the rain coming, and more time at home, I'll start a new show. Any suggestions?

On the menu for this week...
Blackened Salmon, French Green Beans &  Mashed Potatoes 

Buffalo Chicken Casserole & Veggies
Breakfast for Dinner
Turkey, Baked Broccoli & Mashed Potatoes
Chicken & Veggies 

On my to do list...
Speed Clean

Work on the girls Baby Books
Fold Laundry
Quiet Time
Workout

In the craft basket...
Catching up with Project Life

Working on my Bible journal
Putting together a simple spring wreath
Some kiddie projects for Evie

Looking forward to this week...
Dinner out with a couple of my friends. It's been a long time!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week. If you like the HGTV type shows and have Netflix, I really enjoyed one called Dear Genvieve but be warned there is only one season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo - those socks - aaaackk - the cuteness!! ;)

    Your menu sounds so yummy. Blessings on your week Heather! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, that is the most precious photo! Yummy menu too! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those socks! Oh my! :)
    Dinner out with friends sounds nice - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!