Thursday, March 10, 2016

Ella Bug (Two Month Update)



Our sweet girl is now two months old! I just can't handle it. How in the world did that happen? She has grown so much, and gained quite a bit! I call her our chunky monkey. This girl has some serious rolls going on. I had to put her newborn clothes away (cue the tears again!), and she's almost out of size 1 diapers!

She is just the SWEETEST little thing. She's rarely fussy, and loves to smile. She sleeps through the night, and is very content to just soak in her surroundings. She's also a total cuddle bug. So, I think I'll sign off for now and go kiss those chubby cheeks of hers. ;)

I love you Ella bug!

2 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!