Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Petit Jean Mountain


I was feeling a bit restless the other evening, and what better than a dose of fresh air and sunshine? So, we headed to Petit Jean Mountain known for it's sprawling views, waterfalls (during rainy season), and hiking trails. It's also a booming campground during the summer and holiday weekends.


It's a bit of a drive, but it was worth the trip! The sky was so blue that evening, and the weather was perfect. I love seeing our state from different perspectives--and this one certainly did not disappoint.


This picture = my heart. And if you can't tell, they are both 100% daddy's girls. ;)


It's very serene and peaceful. A good place to clear your thoughts and of course, explore.


Josh wrangled the girls for a few minutes, so I could walk around to find different angles for pictures. So thankful for a fun hobby that always points me back to the awe struck wonder of our Creator. Isn't His work magnificent?




The sunset on the way home was fantastic, but I failed to capture it's beauty. Two little girls had had enough...so, home we went. ;)

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I love this place. I have been twice whenever I was a little girl. I still remember it. My mom lives in Bella Vista, AR and we need to stop by again with our kids on our when we visit in the fall. Beautiful pictures. Sweet family you have.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!