Saturday, June 10, 2017

I Want to Remember


These are the moments I want to remember:


Evie, who takes her playing very seriously. She organizes her toys while she plays. Just like I did.


The girls learning to play together. Oh, they fight over toys. But, they also play. It's so, so cute.


Ella and her silly faces. She's a ham!!! She loves to make people laugh.

These are the days, aren't they? I am so thankful for every little memory with these girls. Being their mother is the sweetest gift.

2 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!