Monday, June 26, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday Vol. 30


The weather...
It's hazy at the moment.

Right now I am...

Drinking my iced chocolate almond latte and trying to wake up!

Thinking... 
About recovering from a busy weekend. Getting the house back in order. 


On my TV...
I've been watching Friends, and Gilmore Girls by myself. Josh and I are watching Frazier and 
Escape to The Country on Netflix. :)

What I'm Reading... 

I have a stack of books that I'm plowing through this summer. I just finished Taken by Dee Henderson. 
It was so good!

On the menu for this week...

Summer Salad with Ranch
Hot Dogs and Chips
Chicken, Broccoli and Rice Casserole
Salad and Sandwiches 

On my to do list...

Speed clean
Laundry
Make Bed
Tidy Bathrooms
Change out pillows in the living room

One of my simple pleasures...
Watching old I Love Lucy reruns. They always make me laugh, no matter how many times I've watched the episodes. 

Linking up with Happy Homemaker Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Your menu looks yummy! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy menu. I love Frasier, hubby and I used to watch it all the time :) Hope you have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes those older shows are the best. Amazing how they never seem to get old isn't it? Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was without internet for 2 days when some idiot pulling in the new AT&T line cut the ENTIRE neighborhood off from ALL service. It will take me a while to catch up with everyone.

    I' on my 4th go though on Gilmore Girls, I just love the older shows. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!