Friday, June 9, 2017

Easy Sprinkle Cookies



I *love* sprinkle cookies. I can't remember where I had them for the first time, but they've become a staple at our birthday parties and small get together's with friends. I like them soft and with lots of sprinkles!!! So, I thought I'd share my favorite recipe (so far) of this yummy treat!

Easy Sprinkle Cookies

1 Box of Cake Mix (The kind with sprinkles in the mix)
2 Tablespoons Flour
1/2 Cup Sprinkles
1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla
2 Eggs

Topping:
1/4 Cup Sprinkles

Pre-Heat Oven to 350. Mix ingredients together until a soft dough forms. Roll into balls using a teaspoon and *very* lightly flatten. Add additional sprinkles to the top. Bake for 9 minutes, then pull them out and let them sit in the pan for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the cookies have set. Transfer to cookie holder.

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Yum! This is close my recipe for these cookies! Will try yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! I love how simple this recipe is. And yes, give me ALL the sprinkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of sprinkle cookies. They're my favorite. They're probably why I can't lose any weight 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy - and extra adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter adores sprinkles, and would just love these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Turmeric powder is made by dry grinding of mature turmeric rhizomes or underground stems. Turmeric has been used for colouring and Health Hearbs 365 flavouring food, for cosmetic purposes and medicinal properties, since ancient times in India. It has long been used by the Chinese in medical treatments and is widely used in Asian kitchens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY! These look so delicious!! And you always gotta have the extra sprinkles ;-)

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!