Friday, June 30, 2017

Our Home at Summer


I've been decorating here and there for summer, mainly the 4th of July. These check slipcovers are from Ikea (went shopping last weekend!). I really love that they add a bit of a country touch to the couch. I guess they aren't necessarily a "summer" accessory, ha.


I picked up this candle a few weeks ago. "Stony Cove" by Yankee. It smells a little bit like summer and the ocean. Perfect. :)




Added a mini flag to this flower arrangement. It used to be in my laundry room, but now I keep it in the kitchen. For now. ;)


I put this birthday card (it was Evie's) in our kitchen, because I thought the illustrations were adorable!


These little lanterns came from the Target dollar spot. The kids however have claimed them as their toys. It's a battle to keep them on the table. :P


We are excited about the extra long weekend ahead, and celebrating the 4th of July next week! Happy Friday. :)

4 comments:

  1. Perfect, Heather.
    I love the summer additions to your beautiful home!
    And your patriotic little ladies?
    Adorable!
    Have a wonderful weekend. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather... Love it! I love your color scheme in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks beautiful and so festive! I hope you had a happy fourth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your house looks lovely my Dear and I love the summer touches. Hope you had a great day yesterday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!