Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Things That I Love Vol. 1


So, I was absent from blogging there for a bit because I forgot to renew my blog. I do that EVERY year. You'd think I'd remember or have some way or reminding myself. I'll just say my procrastinator side is a quirk of mine...

Speaking of quirks, I thought I'd share a few random things that I love.


I really, really love fresh flowers. They just have a way of bringing joy to any room in our house. It makes me a feel a little more domestic, too. Ha! ;)


Vintage books! Old, worn books have always had a little place in my heart. I can remember visiting flea markets and book sales as a teenager always eager to find a new title to browse. It's been fun collecting them for my kids! There's something extra beautiful about illustrations from way back then.


I really love latte art. Someday, I would love to learn how to make latte art myself. Summer hobby, maybe? Do any of you know how to make beautiful latte's? Teach me your ways, please. ;)


I love Christmas. I love planning for Christmas months in advance. I'm already trying to figure out new traditions to add to our December festivities. I love the music, the lights, the gifts, the buzz everywhere (it's the only time of year I don't mind crowds!, I love the cheesy movies!

What are some things that you love??? Linking up here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!