Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Around The Winding Road, To The Lake We Go


One of my favorite things to do, is go for long drives with the windows down (and the radio turned up of course!). Especially, when the weather is nice. Yesterday, we did just that. We worked our way around the lake...through the spiraling roads, and up, up, up, the mountain top, only to work our way back down to one of my favorite spots: the Marina!


Evie was all about feeding the fish. I think we went through about six bags in less than 10 minutes! Ella, however, was not about to let go of her sippee cup even to feed the fish. She was happy to just watch her sister. ;) It's fun watching the girls experience new things!


After yesterday's adventures, I've decided on a few things: We need an Airstream, a boat, and a hammock. And a fire pit to make S'mores! I think Josh might agree. Just maybe. ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day with your beautiful family, Heather!
    Enjoy your summer with those sweet girls. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!