Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Memory Lane!

Two posts in one day? Well, I've missed blogging, and the topic over at Show & Tell this week is about Memory Lane!! I loved my childhood, and had a pretty typical 80's & 90's life. Things I loved growing up...

Watching I Love Lucy




To this day, I love watching this show. And no matter how many times I watch an episode, I laugh just as hard as I did the first time. I was about 6 years old when I fell in love with Lucy's antics. I remember "Nick at Night" would have marathons, and I was record them on VHS tapes. :D

Collecting Lisa Frank



I think every girl growing up in the 90's was obsessed. I loved the notebooks, folders, pencils...you name it! :)

Playing With Play Doh



I loved Play Doh. I loved squeezing it in my hands. I loved the smell! They should make some kind of car scent called Play Doh. I would buy it up by the bulk. Ha!

Reading...Sweet Valley Twins, Babysitters Club....


I was a total bookworm as a kid. Going to the library was my FAVORITE thing to do. Still is, to be honest. I really loved reading Sweet Valley Kids, Sweet Valley Twins, Babysitters Club, and so many more. ;)

What did you love during your childhood?

2 comments:

  1. Other than play doh, which I missed out on as a child, I loved all the others, too. I was even part of a Sweet Valley fan club at some point. I still love Lucy, too.☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Press the towel against the upholstery to dispose of however much fluid as could be expected. Moist fabric can be utilized on spills on cowhide situate covers น้ำหอมติดรถยนต์.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!