Monday, November 30, 2015

DIY Mini Christmas Photo Shoot



My friend Kristina and I brainstormed our own Christmas mini photo shoot. She made the Christmas banner, and I pulled together the decor. The crates were my mom's, and they worked perfectly. I found the cutest little Christmas lollypops, which of course the kids loved and it kept them happy for pictures. We had a blast taking pictures of our kiddos, and the best part is that we saved a ton of money by doing it ourselves!

While my background is photography, I would be the first to admit that it has taken a much needed back seat as I adjust to being a mother. The last few weeks however, I've had a blast wearing my photographer hat for a few friends & family members. Just the way I like it.

I love this next photo, because it really depicts her personality!



5 comments:

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!