Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Bumpdate 30.5 Weeks!



I'm already well into my 30th week of pregnancy! The last few weeks have flown by, as we began preparing for the holiday season with family. Heartburn has really amped up, and I've had a horrible cold for several days. Other than that, the little peanut is measuring right on track!

We finally made some head way with her nursery. We wanted to keep things simple, and budget friendly, so most of the pieces in her room were thrifted. There are a couple of amazing thrift stores in our area, and I was able to score several things that I've been looking for. My mom is making the baby quilt, and I can't wait to see what it will look like all together!

I've stocked up on bottles, newborn jammies, and the crib is set up. The only thing I'm lacking, is a place for baby to rest when she isn't sleeping. When Evie was a newborn I used the pack & play around the clock...but I'm thinking that might no work with a toddler. I can see her trying to pick her up when my back is turned. So either a pack & play or a bassinet is on my list of "to finds" before baby girl arrives.

Oh, and I FINALLY found their first set of matching outfits. They happened to be Carter's brand which was on sale, and I had a coupon. How could I resist? ;)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. You can never resist matching outfits!!!!!
    Do it as long as you can!!!!
    Enjoy this most special time in your lives...and prayers your cold is but a memory soon. : )

    ReplyDelete

My Blog Has Moved....

 I have officially moved my blog.... https://thekindredschoolroom.blogspot.com Hope you join me there!! ~Heather

About Me

My photo
I'm a wife, homeschool mom, and homemaker learning to enjoy the simple things in life. Which may or may not include a good latte, meaningful books, decorating my home, and all things French & Disney related. Thanks for visiting!